On Saturday Dec 1, 2012 I attended the Whole Foods Buckhead Healthy Store Tour hosted by 'Girls The Who Live Project' founded by Nicole Garner and Eboni Elektra. This was a life changing experience this tour was lead by Whole Foods resident foodie, Rebecca. I learned SO much I'm definitely changing how I eat, Now I will Eat to Live! Check out some key points below.
- Choose foods that are whole, fresh, natural, organic, local, seasonal and processed
- Eliminate the consumption of refined, highly processed foods and foods void of nutrients.
- Choose foods with a wide spectrum of vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients and antioxidants.
- Get your healthy fats from plants based sources as nuts and avocados
- Get Organized-- set up a shopping planning system that works for you
- cook from scratch
- Shop Smart-- Look for sales and good deals!
For more information about the Girls Who Lives Project http://girlswholive.tumblr.com/